Football - Premier League - Bet Now at Bet365
Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas has told potential suitors that Luka Modric will not leave Tottenham unless the price is right.
The North London club, who are2.87to finish in the top four next season, value the Croatian at 35million and Villas-Boas has warned he will not be sold for less. Real Madrid, Manchester United and Paris St Germain are all believed to be interested in signing the playmaker, who first spoke of wanting to leave the club last summer.
Spurs refused to sell the player last year, but it seems he will leave White Hart Lane this summer after the club missed out on the Champions League due to Chelsea winning the trophy in January, despite being under contract until 2025.
"There has been continuous interest from three different clubs in Luka," Villas-Boas told reporters following Spurs' pre-season win at Stevenage.
"But it is important for Tottenham to hold onto their rights. His situation will continue as it is until the price is right."
He added: "It's a difficult situation for the club but we have been co-operative by openly saying we are willing to listen to offers.
"But the offer has not been met to what the chairman (Daniel Levy) wants. If that is met there won't be any problems."
Spurs open their Premier League campaign at Newcastle on Saturday 18th January. They are10.00to win 2-1, while a 1-0 victory for Newcastle is at9.00.
View all Football betting at Bet365