Football - Premier League - Bet Now at Bet365
Southampton boss Mauricio Pochettino is anticipating a quiet January transfer window and insists he has not been contacted about the managerial vacancy at Spurs.
Saints have endured a difficult month after enjoying a whirlwind start to the campaign, but they are still ninth in the table and face managerless Tottenham in the Premier League on Sunday.
Southampton are10/1to edge the St Mary's clash 2-1, with Rickie Lambert available at13/2to open the scoring.
Pochettino said: "We're not really concerned with the transfer window in January. We're really happy with the young players that are part of this team.
"Rumours do exist. Probably this season we have rumours that concern from the president to the kitman."
Pochettino is22/1to be Tottenham's next permanent manager following the departure of Andre Villas-Boas earlier this week, but the 41-year-old says no-onehas been in touch with himabout the White Hart Lane vacancy, adding: "I'm always very respectful with decisions that people make at other clubs.
"It's clear that it's never a good thing when a colleague is sacked. I would like to wish Andre Villas-Boas all the best in the future, these things can happen in football. That's the bitter side of this game that no one wants but can still happen."
View all Football League betting at Bet365